Want to help #FreeRusesabagina?
Tell Secretary Blinken to Call for Release of Paul Rusesabagina
Please help us out by signing our new petition with Action Network to as the NBA to demand the immediate release of Paul Rusesabagina.
Start by donating to our legal defense fund! Contributions will be used for a variety of legal defense costs, including lawyers fees, security for Paul’s family when needed, and expenses associated with Paul’s defense. DONATE.
Then join our letter writing campaign at The Action Network, sponsored by No Business With Genocide. Simply enter your information and Action Network will send a pre-written letter with your name on it to your Representatives and Senators.
Please contact the following people/offices to show your support and request their assistance.
- Your Congressman: Use LOOKUP to find your Representative
- Your Senators: SORT BY STATE to find your Senators
- White House switchboard: 202-456-1414
- Call them and tell President Biden to call the Rwandan government
- Rwandan Ambassador to the United States Professor Mathilde Mukantabana
- Ph: (202) 232-2882 // E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet
- Ms. Luisa Ragher, Head of Division, EU Office of Human Rights
- Ph: +32-2564-4954 // E: Luisa.email@example.com
- Belgian Foreign Minister Philippe Goffin
- Ph: +32-2501-8111 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to stay updated on the campaign to #FreeRusesabagina and different ways you can help? Sign up for email updates!