Paul Rusesabagina, the humanitarian famous for saving 1,200 refugees during the Rwandan genocide, has been illegally arrested by the authoritarian Rwandan regime. Help us #FreeRusesabagina today.
Who Is Paul
*** June 21: The American Bar Association Wrote a Report on the Injustice of Paul Rusesabagina’s Case and Trial***
Paul Rusesabagina’s detainment is indeed a grave injustice, both to him and to leaders everywhere who speak out against authoritarianism, inequality, and abuses of human rights. Make no mistake: his activism and bravery seeking peace for Rwandans and all of humanity is the only reason he has been seized.
- March 16 Press Conference Update on Paul’s Trial
- American Bar Association Briefing
- Clooney Foundation for Justice Report
- Anjan Sundaram’s Foreign Policy Article
- New York Times Expose on Paul’s Kidnapping
- TIME Article on Why We Need to #FreeRusesabagina
Make a tax-deductible donation to our legal defense fund to help us free Paul.
Call to Action
Call your Senators, Congresspeople, and international representatives.
Hear Paul’s Kids Talk About Their Dad
Rusesabagina Kids on a Podcast